The St. Francis de Sales Cemetery is owned and maintained by our parish. It is located on Highway 50 on the south side of the road about a mile east of the church. Started in 1846, the cemetery encompasses approximately 8 acres with the most recent addition a gift from Charles Moelter. It includes gravesites and a mausoleum which was built in 2000. For more information or to make burial arrangements, please call the Parish Office during business hours at 262-248-8524.